start with a
FREE Career consultation
In this 30-minute phone call we will discuss:
- Where you are now in your career and where you want to go.
- What challenges have been holding you back from reaching your goals.
- What steps you can take to start moving in the right direction.
- How coaching works and if it is right for you.
What is Conscious Career Design?
You are a smart, accomplished professional but right now you are stuck in a career you don't love and what's worse is that you don't know what you want to do next. Or maybe you do know what you want to do next but the path to get there is not so clear.
Conscious Career Design is a complete job search process that gives you the clarity, focus, and confidence you need to land your ideal job. It combines the best strategies from design thinking, emotional intelligence, and entrepreneurship to create a holistic solution that helps you:
- Clarify what you want and what is important to you
- Identify what fears and limiting beliefs are holding you back
- Develop the confidence to go after what you want
- Build quality relationships with professionals who can help you advance your career
- Strategically explore various career options without wasting time and money
- Identify your strengths and where you need to grow professionally
- Create a compelling personal brand to attract the right kinds of professional opportunities
What Results Can You Expect?
- Go from a job you hate to a job you love in less time and with less struggle.
- Go from feeling stuck, frustrated, and confused to feeling clear and confident about your next steps.
- Go from feeling scared about making the wrong move to feeling excited about exploring opportunities.
- Go from feeling discouraged about your situation to feeling empowered by following a step by step strategy to get the job you want.
What does the process look like?
- You will fill out a Career Assessment Survey so that I can learn all about you, your challenges, goals, and what motivates you.
- Our first session is the Foundation session where we will use your assessment to create your ideal job profile and identify the best career options for you and define how we will measure success along the way.
- Each following session is tailored to your specific needs. We will address the personal challenges of your career journey as well as use practical tools and create tangible action steps to keep you moving forward.
- You will have a better understanding of who you are, what you want, and what is holding you back so that you can more effectively navigate your career journey
- We will meet once every two weeks via phone or in-person
- You will have email access to me in between sessions
- Clients generally work with me for 3 months or more depending on what they need and where they are on their career journey.
This is for you if:
- You are thinking about making a career change but are not sure about what you want to do next.
- You know what you want to do but are not sure how to go about actually getting a job in that field.
- You have been on the job hunt for a while but are not seeing the results you want.
- You are tired of trying to figure this out on your own.
- You want support and accountability to move past your fears and limiting beliefs.
- Your definition of success includes doing rewarding and meaningful work.
- You enjoy learning, trying new things, and challenging yourself.
What do my clients say?
"I would highly recommend working with Mo. Before working with him I struggled with both resume construction and proper networking. I wasn't seeing any results in my job search. He taught me a lot about both and I've seen those lessons pay off in a tangible way. Within a few months of working together I landed a great job with his help."
Dave E. | Journalist/Editor/Communications Professional
"Simply put, Mo was able to extract the best out of me. Through thoughtful questions, he was able to create a step by step plan catered specifically for my needs. I was able to overcome personal challenges and mindsets that were in the way of my professional success. I can’t thank Mo enough for his guidance and support."
Alfredo M. | Video Editor Film/TV
"As a busy sales professional my biggest challenge was creating a career path that worked for both my business and my family. Mo helped me slow down, create clarity, and stay focused on taking actions that actually created results.
Ruben A. | Financial Planner"
How much does this cost?
New clients start with the Foundation package and move to a monthly support package based on their needs. Monthly coaching can be stopped and restarted at any time so that clients can get the help they need when they need it.
Foundation Package: $900
- (6) 1-hour Coaching Sessions plus unlimited email support between sessions.
- Payment Option: 3 monthly payments of $325
Monthly Coaching Package: $297/month
- (2) 1-hour Coaching Sessions plus unlimited email support between sessions for returning clients.
Coaching Lite Package: $97/month
- (1) 30-minute Coaching Session plus unlimited email support for 30 days for returning clients.